Sunday, 27 February 2011

Sexy Hubby

It's Sunday nite but nothing much to watch on tv. So we end up watching 'Serasi Bersama'. One of the question asked to the contestant was which part of the husband is the sexiest to the wife. Hearing the question, hubby turned to me and asked, 'So..which part of ME do you think is the sexiest?'
'Hemphh..' I'm mingled a bit. Want to tease him.
'The tummy..' I said jokingly. He looked at his tummy. Surprise maybe.
'Why is it sexy?' Hahaha.. he believed me!
'Of course. Your tummy keep moving forward (like a pregnant women I mean). That why it is sexy.' and oh how I laugh..only in my heart though! Hahaha.


Well.. the truth is, the sexiest thing he has is his eyes. The way he look at me, the way he stares.. he can make me blush with embarassment.


But then, when his angry his eyes flares like fire. You can feels the anger just by looking at his eyes. That's why I always avoid looking at his eyes when he is angry. Cos sometimes it's hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment