When I started doing the house chores in the middle of night or before dawn, it simply means that I am in a foul mood. Yes, when I started scrubbing the floor by hand tiles by tiles at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning, it's means I'm disappointed and angry.
But it also means I tried to channel my frustration and anger the right way. I'm rather tired myself out with the house chores than arguing. I'm rather washing the fan or cleaning the dishes or even wash the toilet than screaming and throwing things like a maniac.
I don't want to argue but at the same time I have to let my anger out. And slaving myself with the house chores (at the very inappropriate time) is my choice of doing it.
Well.. it is crazy but at least it is better than breaking things, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment